This is installation guide for CarPlay / Android Auto activation which you can get from here (click).
Supported car softwares
Verify that SW Train begins with MST2 and finishes with D by going to Software Update/Versions, finding it, and checking it. An example is MST2_EU_VW_P0891D.
go to Software Update/Versions, find SW Train and confirm that it starts with MST2 and ends with D. For example: MST2_EU_VW_P0891D
Works with Audi,VW, Lambo, Bentley, Skoda – whole VW group with MST2 units.
What do i need?
- 4GB SD CARD
- MST2 delphi unit
SD CARD preparation
- Format an SD card with FAT32 file system,
- Make sure to set the Allocation unit size to the smallest option available (example 4096B),
- Extract downloaded activator package,
- Copy content of the activator package to the SD card.
File list which you should see directly on SD:
- Turn the ignition on,
- Empty SD card ports in the main unit,
- Place the SD card in the SD1 port,
- Press and hold MENU button for 3 seconds to enter the Service Mode,
- Select Software update/versions,
- Select Update → SD card → MST2 Activator → Start → Next,
- Wait. During the activation will reboot 2 times,
- When the process is done you will see summary screen. Press Back in the upper-right corner,
- When you see Version back documentation screen, press Cancel,
- Wait for the final reboot of the unit.
- Review changes.