Audi MMI 3G – Emergency mode – script
It will activate emergency mode. This may help to force firmware reinstallation if your MMI is bricked.
After downloading, unpack the file and copy the contents to the root folder on your SD card.
This is digital product, which you need to download and prepare your own SD CARD.
After clear payment you will receive download link on to your email box.
If you haven’t please check SPAM folder. You can also log in to your account on My Account and go to Orders and select your order.
Download links will be there as well.
No physical product will be shipped.
This product it’s only compatible with:
- Audi A1 MMI 3G Plus (HN+) 2011 – 2018
- Audi A4 MMI 3G (Bnav_, Hnav_, HN+) – 2010 – 2017
- Audi A5 MMI 3G (Bnav_, Hnav_, HN+) – 2009 – 2017
- Audi A6 MMI 3G (Bnav_, HN+R_) – 2009 – 2016
- Audi A7 MMI 3G (HN+R_) – 2012 – 2016
- Audi A8 MMI 3G (HNav_, HN+R_) – 2011 – 2018
- Audi Q3 MMI 3G (HN+R_) – 2015 – 2018
- Audi Q5 MMI 3G (Bnav_, Hnav_, HN+) – 2009 – 2018
- Audi Q7 MMI 3G (Bnav_, Hnav_, HN+) – 2009 – 2017
However, there was a few different MMI systems, to make sure you choose correct, please check this manual and find which FW version you have now.
If you are confused, please contact us with your current FW version, we will try to help you to get latest FW version.
Previous lowest price: £23.99 in last 30 days.